Thursday, October 7, 2010

Release Me


I'm a pretty easy going guy for the most part.  However, I am first to admit that my passionate side can at times translate to fixations.  This Hydro corridor is one of them.  When we first moved into our home, the farmers' fields near our place, had teeny tiny towers delivering power from there to here.  They drove me crazy.  They were hypnotic - all I saw in that field.  Hating the way they cut through the landscape.  Then came the day we dreaded.  The tiny were changed with the non-tiny.  My internal fury swelled - as I waited for the fields to be paved over with gray concrete.  I have slowly come to welcome them when I see them now.  While they are still the ugliest of beasts, especially in recent times, I have decided ... ENOUGH ALREADY.  Moving on.

Ottawa, Canada 10.2010

ShotSpecs: Canon EOS 50D | focal 200mm | ISO 800 | shutter 1/8000 | f 4.0

No comments: